It's right for you if...
You're testing the waters of off-road riding, and want a real mountain bike at a great value with a wide range of gears to cover more ground on the road and trail. You also side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a bike made specifically for them.
The tech you get
The heart of Marlin 6 Women's is the lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminum frame with internal derailleur routing and a sloping top tube on smaller frame sizes (13.5˝ and 15.5˝) for better standover height and more confidence on the trail. It also has touchpoints—like the saddle, bars, and grips—that can provide a better fit to women from the start. It has 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing, hydraulic disc brakes that feel smoother than mechanical disc brakes, and a suspension fork with a lockout feature and 100mm of travel.
The final word
Performance features like suspension lockout, stronger double-walled rims, hydraulic disc brakes, and touchpoints designed for women. It's also equipped with rack and kickstand mounts and a wider range of gears. These design details make it a great choice if your mountain bike doubles as your commuter.
Why you'll love it
- Lots of gears so you can cover a lot of ground fast, without ever pedaling too easy or too hard
- Smaller frame sizes (13.5˝ and 15.5˝) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Marlin Women's models in 13.5˝ and 15.5˝ frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorize, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every model in the Marlin family, it's backed by Trek's lifetime warranty