Women's full finger Glove0 B.-
Women's full finger Glove
If it’s cold and moist outside, choose our women’s cycling glove, featuring Primaloft® insulation for optimal warmth without bulk.
• Primaloft® insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk
• Waterproof insert provides an extra degree of warmth and weather protection
• Fleece lined
• Pittards® WR 100X Natural Carbon Leather palm provides superior softness and durability
• Hook and loop closure
• Anatomic fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
• Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
• Reflective elements for low–light visibility
Use simple detergents with no additives:
Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants.
Read the care content label:
On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves
You can use the dryer, carefully:
If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.